There are the projects I am working on pro-bono for myself and my friends:
Musicians can organize their content for live performances with GigBrowser.
Tiny Gig Apps
- find MP3 files your band has scattered across the internet
- organize and edit into “playlists"
- optionally add documents (lyrics, chords)
- generate nice looking playable HTML web pages
- IOS app for hands-free playing of your playlists and viewing lyrics and chords
Bifurgram Catalyst App
An IOS and Mac app that reads an Instagram photo stream and separates portrait and landscape (and square streams) for optimal viewing of each.
Comfyland Pixel Server
A SwiftNIO server to generate 1px "safe" advertising pixels for experimentation.
A WatchOS and IOS app with one-tap cough tracking for you (or your partner), with reminders to get flu shots.
An IOS Cooking App with many timers, in SwiftUI.
If you have an idea for building something I will enjoy as well, then I might help you.